Fascinating: 'Genetic analysis of sea urchins has revealed they have light-sensitive molecules, mostly in their tube feet and in tiny stalked appendages found in among their spines.'
Thoughtful piece about the iPad. I particularly agree with the stuff about the cheesiness of some of the UI design.
Some related posts:
- I know what the Apple Tablet is for
- A passing thought on the iPad: handheld ≠ mobile
- Yet again with the iTunes icons
- What I want to see at WWDC
- Weird computer problems
- Tumblr round-up, July 18th
- The iPhone, Top Trumps, and widescreen TV
- Steve Jobs RIP
- Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.